Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfers in Galway

• 09-03-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Is there any surfers, who travels from Galway to Sligo, Clare or Mayo to surf?

I am Galway city based surfer, have my own transport. Would share the journey.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ABallyhoura

Hi, recently moved up from cork, fanore seems to be the closest spot and doonbeg or easkey are about an hour and a half or two away so sharing the driving would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 labomba

Hi, recently moved up from cork, fanore seems to be the closest spot and doonbeg or easkey are about an hour and a half or two away so sharing the driving would be great.

Hi,

I normally travel to Easkey, Lahinch or Mayo. Depending on the swell and wind direction.
    What your name? I can contact you at Facebook and we can change with the numbers.

Cheers.

Advertisement