Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5 | Episode 13 | Forget [AMC] [SPOILERS]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

naughto wrote: »

rptdcNI.jpg

Gold :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

naughto wrote: »

These are absolutely brilliant!

This one may be the best thus far!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

and at the end we see him reaching for his gun which was a not so subtle hint to him wanting hubby out of the picture permanently.
    I've heard this a lot but I really don't think so. He reached for his gun to remind himself of the world they really live in while picturing himself making a home with a woman in the suburbs. This is emphasised with final shot of rick on one side of the fence with the upbeat song and a zombie on the other side just inches away. I think turning Rick into a full blown bad guy would be a step too far, unless they plan on killing him off at the same time.

I really liked this episode. Interesting to see them one by one getting seduced against their better judgment by the promise of suburban life, even Daryl in his own way. The only ones holding firm are Carol and Sasha, who unfortunately has taken over Michonne's job of permanent sulky face.

Advertisement