Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DVD player won't play recorded DVD

• 05-03-2015 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

I have a Phillips DVDR70 ( borrowed) I wanted to copy something off my sky box. So I got it set up, it recorded. I played it back on the recorder to check but when I put the DVD into my Phillips DVD it kept on trying to load the disc then said no disc. What do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Cerocco

Do you know a shop that could possibly convert them. It was the FAI Final so 4 hours in total. I did it 3 times so really would like to get these sorted and not have to spend the time fiddling about. Thanks

Yep that's exactly it

Thanks a million. The model of my Phillips DVD Player is DVP3120

Can I put the discs back into the recorder and finalise it or will I need to start from scratch? Thanks again for the advise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Likely you just stick the disks back in the Phillips DVDR70, finish the creating/finalizing and you'll be grand. Could try your DVDs on a PC or laptop but normally the Phillips yolks have to do their own finalisation to close out the disk so it can be played in other DVD players such as your DVP3120.

• Advertisement

Thanks a million guys. I found where to finalise and all the discs are playing now. I'm really grateful for all of the advise

Advertisement