Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Students and Staff can get free Office 365, 1TB (at eligible schools)

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Leitrim96

Hey guys just wondering I'm at the menu with all of the online versions but there is still a box saying "setting up". What is actually setting up and will I get Word/powerpoint etc actually downloaded onto my laptop? Cheers. In DCU by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Contact DCU IT services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ Lara Orange Soul

Legend Mr.S . It is now working for DCU. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ExplainPlease

kinanoman wrote: »
    Working 100% with a UL student email

Just wondering if you could give some direction on how to activate the laptop version for a frustrated ul freshman...... Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Mr.S wrote: »
    Also, if you know any students in the school of computing, they have access to full versions of Office & Windows (7 I believe, which will let you get 10) - it's an .ISO on their shared folders and I think you need their email to get the CDKEY!
    maybe your thinking of dreamspark ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Mr.S wrote: »
    That's the one.

Not a shared folder but Dreamspark is pretty handy. We get all the server editions and anything you would ever need :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

This seems to have just worked for me using a TCD account. Have Office 13 installed and running.

Advertisement