Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

I need an Aluminium rifle case

• 06-02-2015 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭ clivej

Lads I'm looking for an all Aluminium rifle case. Do you know of any stores with one in stock?? And not to expensive :cool:

Must be lockable and size needs to be

110cm x 30cm x 10cm or 12cm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ Zen 2nd

Airsofteire has them in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭ clivej

Zen 2nd wrote: »
    Airsofteire has them in stock.

Cheer for the heads up Zen,
    They are only showing Aluminium framed cases. I need an All aluminium case, top, sides and bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,130 ✭✭✭✭ Lemming

Any particular reason you need it to be entirely aluminium? If it's for survivability, you are much better off with a polymer-based case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭ clivej

Lemming wrote: »
    Any particular reason you need it to be entirely aluminium? If it's for survivability, you are much better off with a polymer-based case.

For transportation of a firearm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,130 ✭✭✭✭ Lemming

clivej wrote: »
    For transportation of a firearm

Well clearly if you're looking for a case it involves some sort of transportation ....

If it's going on any sort of transport that other people will be handling it and it will leave your sight (courier/air/ferry/etc) and thus runs the very real risk of being used like a football, I would strongly recommend some form of polymer-based case and avoid "built-in" locking mechanisms like the plague as they are easily damaged under such circumstances.

Advertisement