Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf Betting Log

• 04-02-2015 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭

Last year I had a profitable year on the golf so I'm going to start sharing what I'm considering with reasoning here. My bank will be 100 points.

Farmers Insurance Open

Freddie Jacobson - Finished last week with a final round 64, leaving him in a tie for 7th. I think that's encouraging, and his poor showing last season (where he withdrew after the first round) was down to an injury. The problem for Jacobson has always been keeping injury free - if he can build up a head of steam he can start challenging at the top. He has some respectable Top 25's here before, and if he can carry over last weeks form he should improve on those. 1 point E/W @ 50/1 (Boyles 1,2,3,4,5)

Brandt Snedeker - Finished up last week with a final round 66 to take him to T10. He posted two T10 finishes near the end of last year, and is starting to show the consistency that he was maybe lacking at points last year. I think the Farmers is just the tournament to get him challenging at the very top again. He won here in 2012 and has a T2 in 2013. Last year he missed the cut here, but he finished the previous weeks Pheonix Open with an 8 over par 79 - completely killing all confidence and momentum. Coming into this week in better nick, I'd be truly shocked if he wasn't contending come Sunday. 2 Points E/W @ 28/1 (Bet365 1,2,3,4,5)

Charley Hoffman - His last four appearances read 1-T14-2-T53. Last year at the Farmers he finished T7, with his final round being the 2nd best in the entire field. That gives me a lot of confidence as it continued the trend of improvement in his performances here. From 2011 to 2014 it reads T140-T52-T34-T7. He grew up playing at Torrey Pines so he seems to have everything going for him this week. 1.5 Points E/W @ 50/1 (Boyles 1,2,3,4,5)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Mokuba wrote: »
    Last year I had a profitable year on the golf so I'm going to start sharing what I'm considering with reasoning here. My bank will be 100 points.

Farmers Insurance Open

Freddie Jacobson - Finished last week with a final round 64, leaving him in a tie for 7th. I think that's encouraging, and his poor showing last season (where he withdrew after the first round) was down to an injury. The problem for Jacobson has always been keeping injury free - if he can build up a head of steam he can start challenging at the top. He has some respectable Top 25's here before, and if he can carry over last weeks form he should improve on those. 1 point E/W @ 50/1 (Boyles 1,2,3,4,5)

Brandt Snedeker - Finished up last week with a final round 66 to take him to T10. He posted two T10 finishes near the end of last year, and is starting to show the consistency that he was maybe lacking at points last year. I think the Farmers is just the tournament to get him challenging at the very top again. He won here in 2012 and has a T2 in 2013. Last year he missed the cut here, but he finished the previous weeks Pheonix Open with an 8 over par 79 - completely killing all confidence and momentum. Coming into this week in better nick, I'd be truly shocked if he wasn't contending come Sunday. 2 Points E/W @ 28/1 (Bet365 1,2,3,4,5)

Charley Hoffman - His last four appearances read 1-T14-2-T53. Last year at the Farmers he finished T7, with his final round being the 2nd best in the entire field. That gives me a lot of confidence as it continued the trend of improvement in his performances here. From 2011 to 2014 it reads T140-T52-T34-T7. He grew up playing at Torrey Pines so he seems to have everything going for him this week. 1.5 Points E/W @ 50/1 (Boyles 1,2,3,4,5)

Jacobson is actually 150/1 with Coral, where I did mine. Made a mistake when writing it down here. Is 100/I in Boyles anyway so Im not making anything up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

best of luck with it

Am on 2/3 of your selections aswell

Advertisement