Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

just had a watch of little mo v trevor (and charlie - he was brilliant in that story) and also jay v billy after jases death. i swear some of best EE scenes going. Jay back then was brilliant and i hope he gets a story to bring back that acting. the guy who played evil trevor was brilliant in his evil way also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

just had a watch of little mo v trevor (and charlie - he was brilliant in that story) and also jay v billy after jases death. i swear some of best EE scenes going. Jay back then was brilliant and i hope he gets a story to bring back that acting. the guy who played evil trevor was brilliant in his evil way also.

I agree, Jay is a great actor and can be quite funny too at times, but instead of giving him good stories, they have him moping and whinging around the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

i am dead serious put a fiver on cindy at 12 /1 , ...... best bet you will ever have!!!

That's actually who i was backing! my nan's even getting in on it too, was on the phone to her this morning calling out the odds for each of the characters!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,014 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The way Lauren wrote in the card "I know what happened to Lucy" seems to deliberately avoid "I know who killed Lucy". Like a couple of others have suggested here, I expect the big reveal will relate to something quite accidental

I hope it wasn't an accidental killing after all the year long build up to the reveal

What bookies is giving odds of 12-1 on Cindy Jnr being the killer please?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

How are any of us expected to have a life any evening next week with this coming up? I'm sure there'll be a drop in the crime rate in the country or something while everyone is glued to their sofas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What bookies is giving odds of 12-1 on Cindy Jnr being the killer please?

Paddy Power
    Lv56WbQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

I've looked up a few & they all have different odds for Cindy!

William Hill is 14/1

Paddy Power & Ladbrokes is 12/1

Boylesports is 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

How is Mick Carter 8/1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

IvySlayer wrote: »
    How is Mick Carter 8/1?

Cos he's involved in every storyline so may seem a reasonable bet :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

I still just cannot believe Jane would have anything to do with Lucy's death or the cover up.

Abi/Max or Denise/Patrick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Well Jane did hide Lucys phone and wallet under the floorboard

• Registered Users Posts: 16,517 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Is it going to be live all week or just on the one night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Is it going to be live all week or just on the one night?

Good question. It seems there will be live inserts in a few episodes with the Friday show being totally live.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Dirty Den :D Bookies do have a sense of humour

As an aside they were foolish to kill off Dirty Den for real. Amazing character. Should have let him go away for a few years after his webcam scandal and return later on.

No way it would be Cindy must be a big character for the anniversary cannot decide who to put my fiver on

No way it would be Cindy must be a big character for the anniversary cannot decide who to put my fiver on

What if it's Cindy (and Lucy)'s mum Cindy? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭deisemum

fr336 wrote: »

As an aside they were foolish to kill off Dirty Den for real. Amazing character. Should have let him go away for a few years after his webcam scandal and return later on.

Dirty Den was brilliant, one of my all time favourite characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Lola!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

why would it have to be a BIG character and who is a BIG character??? You see, this is silly, Cindy is being geared up to be one very prominent character for the future. When Peter leaves she and Bobby are the only remaining Beale kids. This would be her "breakthough" big storyline. she is the only one who hasnt had a convincing scene that would make no sense if she killed her. All the rest have had various dialogue, that if you reverted back to upon them being revealed as a killer would make ZERO sense. I would be pretty annoyed if they ignored or disregarded such past scenes. That is why i have completely disregarded Ian, Lauren and Peter after analysing their reactions. It doesnt mean they didnt do it but I dont think so. I agree the Crokers would be a terrible choice as would Whitney.

Jay may be a good choice but again it would have to make sense.

Basically I have boiled it down to a combination of Denise/Jane or Jane/Cindy.

I was confident in the latter combo but after Fridays scene with Denise and Jane, and Denises behaviour over last few months and (alcoholism, erratic
    anger, avbuse on Patrick etc) and what i perceive could be Jane's "guilt marriage to Ian the former pair are a very good choice also.

Cindy isn't going to happen. Lola isn't going to happen. I'll make bets with you if you like :D

• Advertisement

Scripts

B8DdBrIIgAAOsbb.jpg:large

Good question. It seems there will be live inserts in a few episodes with the Friday show being totally live.

I thought it was Thursday, 19th February, the actual 30th anniversary, which is the fully live episode.

Zippie84 wrote: »
    I thought it was Thursday, 19th February, the actual 30th anniversary, which is the fully live episode.

Nope Friday

Nope Friday

Ok. Probably confusing it with the flashback episode then.

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Ok. Probably confusing it with the flashback episode then.

Yeah that's Thursday after the main EE episode I think.

MONDAY 16th FEBRUARY at 10.45pm : The Graham Norton Show EastEnders special with special guests : June Brown, Pam St Clement, Adam Woodyatt, Letitia Dean, Kellie Bright, John Altman, Richard Blackwood, Jessie Wallace, Shane Richie and Danny Dyer
    TUESDAY 17th FEBRUARY at 7.30pm: EastEnders (30’) with live inserts
    WEDNESDAY 18th FEBRUARY at 8pm: EastEnders (30’) with live inserts
    THURSDAY 19th FEBRUARY at 7.30pm: EastEnders (60’) with live inserts
    THURSDAY at 9.30pm Flashback episode (30’) with live inserts
    FRIDAY 20th FEBRUARY at 8pm: EastEnders fully live episode (30’)
    FRIDAY at 8.30pm EastEnders: Backstage Live with Zoe Ball, Ore Oduba and Joe Swash at 2030 (with a live switchover to BBC Three at 9pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The problem with Dirty Den though is the actor who played him only came back to kill his character off. He said that for years there was speculation that Den was still alive, and wanted him to return. That he constantly turned down offers to bring him back over the years. Finally he accepted but apparently it was all to kill him off for good. At the end of the day, I don't think the actor cared all that much about Eastenders, especially when you consider his off screen antics.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    The problem with Dirty Den though is the actor who played him only came back to kill his character off. He said that for years there was speculation that Den was still alive, and wanted him to return. That he constantly turned down offers to bring him back over the years. Finally he accepted but apparently it was all to kill him off for good. At the end of the day, I don't think the actor cared all that much about Eastenders, especially when you consider his off screen antics.

I didn't know that, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,014 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Martin Fowler is also back he breaks down to the door to find Nick's body it was his father Arthur who did the same to find Reg's body in the very first episode

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement