Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Piss poor exit for the biggesr villian in soapland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I liked that exit for Nick. He was a vile character, and it suited that he should die slowly & painfully imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Rumple Fugly

Nick, dead!!! What if when Dot goes back in the morning, he's gone! Dun dun duuuun

• Registered Users Posts: 85,466 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

All Jane needs is a I am Lucy's killer sign around her neck :p she is way too obvious

I thought Dot and everyone knew Nick killed Reg Cox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

ShazGV wrote: »
    I liked that exit for Nick. He was a vile character, and it suited that he should die slowly & painfully imo.

exactly, perfect ending. What sort of ending do people who disagree want? It's tied in with both his saviour (Dot) and his nemesis (drugs) lying in the exact same place where Reg Cox died 30 years ago after being murdered by Nick.

The darkness of it all and the fade out was perfect. Dont think either June Brown or John Alta could have handled those scenes in a lie episode so perfect choice to die tonight.

• Advertisement

Wow Dot & Nick brilliant scenes lol how many people did Nick kill

Eastenders is on fire right now

No Julia theme for Nick ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I loved the scenes between Nick and Dot tonight, i'm not a fan of Nick but felt Dots pain, she always stuck up for him but as she said tonight i'm leaving it up to Jesus whether he takes you or saves you. I felt that after his confessions to her she realised how evil he is even though everyone has been telling her for years, she didn't want to know. She knew he was in a bad way and probably on his way out but she was still there for him in the end he died in her arms which I think was nice. He said she was a bad mother I think she was a great mother not many mothers would put up with the abuse he has put her through over the years including as he said tonight pulling a knife on her and she went out and got him heroin because only a mother could do that, the slap in the face she gave him was only a sliver of what he should have got but nice one that she got to slap him and nice one that he apologized for all the hurt he caused her, I know he was always saying sorry 'maw' but this time he meant it he knew he was not going to see her again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Haven't been on this thread for a while,have been reading the digital spy threads re Lucy's death (i know,traitor!) & honestly,some of the extensive research & intricate theories by posters there is simply astounding!! The little nuggets some ultra-observant people have uncovered is amazing and you would really get sucked in as if it's a real-life investigation!

Loads of theories flying about & people being suspected but I'm sticking with my original theory which is it was Lola! And yeah,I know she's not one of the 14 & not on the poster & was at Ronnie's wedding yada yada but I have such a gut feeling & anyway I wouldn't trust what DTC is currently feeding us,remember he doesn't want us to figure it out too easily - Jane, Abi, Peter - nah,way too easy. I have noticed loads of subtle,underplayed clues that it was Lola but I won't bore you with all of that here - I may have been overanalysing but like I say they were subtle clues as opposed to (as someone said a few posts back) Jane wearing a "I killed Lucy" sign around her neck!

Anyway,we shall see! So excited for next week now.

PS: I agree Nick's death was both fitting & poignant. I love EE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Did Peter call Lauren "Stace" last night?

DS forum members saying he did. Bit of a balls up for that to slip past the editing team.

I missed it so can't confirm or deny

• Advertisement

Did Peter call Lauren "Stace" last night?

DS forum members saying he did. Bit of a balls up for that to slip past the editing team.

I missed it so can't confirm or deny

He did!! I didn't notice it either til I read it on ds so I watched the scene again - it was outside the vic when Lauren was telling him they're over. At first I thought he said "don't say it" but when I put on subtitles it was "don't Stace".

Very odd,especially as I don't remember Peter & Stacey ever having scenes together so it's hardly a force a habit or anything. She was in the background of the scene,but still......... Mighty strange.

How many people did Nick kill ?

How many people did Nick kill ?

He killed Reg Cox (the old man found unconscious in the very first episode), Eddie Royle (had the vic for a while), he tried to kill Mark Fowler (I think he tampered with his motorbike) but his own son Ashley was killed instead & then Emma. And technically Ronnie for all of 2 mins I suppose!

Those are the ones we know of anyway!

MelanieC wrote: »
    He killed Reg Cox (the old man found unconscious in the very first episode), Eddie Royle (had the vic for a while), he tried to kill Mark Fowler (I think he tampered with his motorbike) but his own son Ashley was killed instead & then Emma. And technically Ronnie for all of 2 mins I suppose!

Those are the ones we know of anyway!

So Nick was technically a serial killer so

also were getting big 30th anniversary announcement, tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

After looking at the 'remix' YT video I reckon it was Abz and Max in cahoots.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Just finished watching last nights.
    Lads, u gotta hand it to EastEnders. Its just so unbelievably good at the mo. Don't think I've ever enjoyed a soap this much.
    I've always been a corrie girl but they've never done anything of the quality or standard we're seeing from EE at the mo. No soap can touch em. Nothing comes close.
    Just don't know how they're gonna fit it all in next week.
    I presume Phil will return?
    So between that, and Peggy, the situation with the Arches and Max, Dean returning, rape been exposed and his baby with Shabnam coming to light (I pressume), Stan getting bumped off, Ronnie coming out of coma, Nicks death been found out and of course Lucy's killer been revealed.. How they gonna put it all in. Its just gonna be amazing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Has anybody heard - Eastenders turns 30 this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

The way Lauren wrote in the card "I know what happened to Lucy" seems to deliberately avoid "I know who killed Lucy". Like a couple of others have suggested here, I expect the big reveal will relate to something quite accidental

Zippie84 wrote: »

YES :D it's all very exciting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

YES :D it's all very exciting

Do you reckon they'll do anything special for it? :pac:

Not overly interested in the nick/dot storyline despite it being the end of an era for eastenders

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Zippie84 wrote: »

Are they doing anything for it?

ETA: Oops sorry Tasden just noticed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

fr336 wrote: »
    Are they doing anything for it?

ETA: Oops sorry Tasden just noticed :D

Great minds :)

Aapparently they've rehearsed around 15 different scenarios for Lucy's death but no-one knows which one they're going to go with.....

Some people think it will be Ian because it will be groundbreaking to have a soap character murder his own child & EE like to do big groundbreaking stories. But others think EE wouldn't destroy their longest-serving character like that (it would be like Corrie making Ken Barlow a murderer!).

I can't decide which I agree with!!

MelanieC wrote: »
    Aapparently they've rehearsed around 15 different scenarios for Lucy's death but no-one knows which one they're going to go with.....

Some people think it will be Ian because it will be groundbreaking to have a soap character murder his own child & EE like to do big groundbreaking stories. But others think EE wouldn't destroy their longest-serving character like that (it would be like Corrie making Ken Barlow a murderer!).

I can't decide which I agree with!!

I think 2 people killed Lucy

To Obvious to be Peter & Jane (Peter Killed Lucy, Jane covered it up)

My wild card is Whitney & Lee (Whitney Killed Lucy, Lee covered it up)

But there is one thing I forgot what caused Lucy death hit over the head ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭gidget

I'm actually so tempeted to put a bet on for Thursday night with my guess.

gidget wrote: »
    I'm actually so tempeted to put a bet on for Thursday night with my guess.

Do a 5 Fiver for the crack I'm going to do it do not know who did it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don't think it was Ian. See how badly he reacted having to keep hevs killer to himself, breakdown and all.

I bawled watching dot with Nick. God. I just wanted to hold her :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

ok, i've been thinking about this,

i think we can rule out the following for the following reasons:

-Ian: he was with Rainie,
    - Peter: the perfect scene with Ian and him would be so so pointless if he did it plus are we really meant to believe he went into the vic acting all normal afterwards?
    - Cindy: she just had a baby if she leaves Ian would end up raising said baby,not somehwere i see them wanting to go
    - Jane: too obvious they are pointing at her plus was she even around when lucy was killed, actually was cindy???
    -Abi: as much as we want it to be her i don't think they will similar to Jane they have us watching her. most likely to be her, but i don't think it is
    - Lauren: we know JJ is leaving but i do NOT think they will make her the killer, the current storyline reflects she is not the killer
    - Stacey: they aren't going there again, and Lauren isn't afraid of her.
    - Lola & Billy: they have kind of ruled them out already but i still think it wasn't, Lola after going through everything to get lexi i doubt she'd be stupid enough to kill someone or emotionally able to pretend she didn't.

if you ask me i think they will pin it on either:
    Peggy: it makes no sense but that also means no one will guess it, would explain her coming back and leaving again (peggy in jail anyone? :) but she could have been with Ben and Jay that night and saw lucy.

Phil: if they make Phil the killer it makes some bit of sense, they are building a Max v Phil rivalry, he has history with drugs (could have also supplied her), he would act like nothing happened afterwards, if it is i would imagine he'd get away with it and continue on the show,

they are also deflecting away from the undertakers, who i still think could have been added as "Regulars" for the purpose of a "Regular character" murdering Lucy.

And the most obvious to me right now Nick, we find out Nick is the killer, we know he's dead, could have been drugs related, and what really brought him back/why he faked his death.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

i am dead serious put a fiver on cindy at 12 /1 , ...... best bet you will ever have!!!

fk i cant wsit! this week is best in soap history! god bless Nick Cotton!! Genuinely best week ever!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement