Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v5] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

Wait a minute since when is Katy and her dad on speaking terms last we saw she moved out because he would not accept she was gay

• Registered Users Posts: 84,954 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wait a minute since when is Katy and her dad on speaking terms last we saw she moved out because he would not accept she was gay

Leo's bird united them :p must have happened off screen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Orla: Me and Wayne didn't plan a baby.
    If you only knew Farrah!!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Leo's bird united them :p must have happened off screen

Man the continuity really sucks on Fair City :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

And why would Orla even think of keeping on Jane when she is always making snide remarks to customers, she should have been fired a long time ago.

• Advertisement

Do Stephen and Sean work in McCoys still too as well as Jane and Mikey

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do Stephen and Sean work in McCoys still too as well as Jane and Mikey
    Sean is supposed to be working for Dan.

Stephen went down to the cellar to change a barrel last September and hasn't come up yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

And correct me if I'm wrong but Dan had handed over full management of the bar to Caiomhe. . He was leaving the very day the explosion occurred. So why now does he need to sign cheques for suppliers. Surely he would have given authority to Caoimhe to enable her to do the basics like pay suppliers.....

And does the flat above me da's shop have any other rooms or just that teeny bedroom.

It's a bit like the upstairs of McCoy's. We only ever see the one room. I wonder will people just walk into the bedroom like they do in Wayne and Orla's living room?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

It looks like there is only 1 room above the Spar (the bedroom) as Max was sleeping on a camp bed in the office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Mumbles is getting plenty action.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

vektarman wrote: »
    There's a rumour that the hospital bed will be nominated for a sainthood, it's the only inanimate object I know that can perform miracles, having cured at least two patients of untreatable paralysis.
    Dolores will be the next miracle. I think you need three for a sainthood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

It was only a dig at you for digging out a 40 year old photo, if he aged that much in 20 years, do you get it now?

huh?? that was 20 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFSVMvWjzfY

I noticed you never acknowledged this sh1tstirrer........................ ; ) 1995 is not quite 40 years old...!

huh?? that was 20 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFSVMvWjzfY

I noticed you never acknowledged this sh1tstirrer........................ ; ) 1995 is not quite 40 years old...!
    He looks way younger in that picture than he did in brookeside even though that picture was taken in 1993, must be the camera angle :)

sligojoek wrote: »
    Dolores will be the next miracle. I think you need three for a sainthood.
    They need to get a bald wig for her that headband is not very convincing.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,579 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Jane's out of the blue whoring to Mumbles is ridiculous!:rolleyes:

walshb wrote: »

& guess who gets jealous :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Breaking Dad is getting another theatre run so will Max be leaving FC again?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,579 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I reckon the Jim/Bob/son "storyline" has lit a few bulbs in the FC writers' canteen.

Maybe if we're all still here in 30 years we can get ready for the Tommy Dillon/Wayne/Wayne Junior story?

does Paul have any family ? 26 years, i think, and never a mention of parents, siblings, cousins etc. same for most of the cast tbh.

hmmm, apparently he has a mother and brother. cant recall either (ann-marie and Peter)

• Advertisement

does Paul have any family ? 26 years, i think, and never a mention of parents, siblings, cousins etc. same for most of the cast tbh.

Didn't a gay brother of his visit once?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

hmmm, apparently he has a mother and brother. cant recall either (ann-marie and Peter)

Don't worry about not recalling their names.
    He can't either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

walshb wrote: »
    & guess who gets jealous :rolleyes:

Cue lots of hair flicking and sideways glances with moo eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

maurv1 wrote: »
    Cue lots of hair flicking and sideways glances with moo eyes.

And more whingeing about her children. Wagon.

Is Dr. Jim in love with Dolly already?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Is Katie doing her driving test without a car?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Meeeeeee maaaaa!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Dr ordering Morphine, umm.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭dogcat

3 months ago wasn't Jane moving to Blackrock, Callum never eanting to see her again?

• Advertisement

So mumbles ma and step da are changing roles amazing how they switch characters to keep an already boring story going.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement