Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone cannot provide fiber while eircom can?

Options
  • 23-01-2015 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hello,

Just looking for some advice, i got a letter trough the door from eircom saying efiber is available in my area. I rang Vodafone and asked to upgrade and they said they cannot provide it as the exchange is not fiberpowered.

So I rang eircom and they said it is and wanted to sign me up then and there. Rang Vodafone again with this information and still the same answer. I checked Irelandoffline.org and the exchange is fiberpowered according to that.

After ringing eircom again I was told it was a Vodafone issue and a vodafone rep told me to contact eircom.

I am a happy Vodafone customer for the past 5 years and am happy with the survice up untill now.

Anyone else have this issue? has it been rectified for you?

Thanks

Advertisement