Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

can you convert an airsprung gun into an aeg gun

Options
  • 18-01-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

As the title says can you convert an air sprung gun into an aeg gun, like it only a shell isnit ?? anyone try it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

It's theoretically possible. I haven't heard of it done, but those with the technical skill could probably do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Not sure if it's the same thing but I have put ak's into L96 bodies and a NBB pistol into a SSG 69 body.........

thermo wrote: »
    Not sure if it's the same thing but I have put ak's into L96 bodies and a NBB pistol into a SSG 69 body.........

Well I'd say it is. Just requires the know-how.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Well I'd say it is. Just requires the know-how.

And a rotary tool, aka a dremel...........

thermo wrote: »
    And a rotary tool, aka a dremel...........

Granted. But the fact it's possible still remains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

If you can convert a nerf to airsoft , it makes sense you can convert a springer to aeg ,
    Supposed if your tech minded go for it , if not spend some cash on a aeg

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Raven_SK

it is some thing ill have to look in to when i get time

Advertisement