Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Anyone used Geocachingshopireland.com

• 16-01-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering, has anyone used geocachingshopireland.com for any bits and pieces they might have needed. I tried getting stuff from the official Geocaching Ireland site back in September and am still waiting. I was never charged for it, but have not received any replies to emails I've sent following it up either.

This other crowd seem new, and some of the descriptions suggest that English isn't their first language, which doesn't matter much, so long as they're legit!

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Unfortunately, the operator of the Geocaching Ireland shop passed away a couple of months ago, so I don't think the site will be doing business anymore. I haven't used the other website but they are mentioned as official stockist for Ireland on the main goecaching.com website, if that means anything. http://shop.geocaching.com/default/international-retailers/

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Japandamo

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the operator of the Geocaching Ireland shop passed away a couple of months ago, so I don't think the site will be doing business anymore. I haven't used the other website but they are mentioned as official stockist for Ireland on the main goecaching.com website, if that means anything. http://shop.geocaching.com/default/international-retailers/

Thanks very much, I looked around a bit more on the Geocaching Ireland website and learned of the sad news.

I've ordered some stuff from new guys, so I'll be able to let you know in a few days how I get on.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Japandamo

Just an update, ordered about €25 of bits and bobs from geocachingshopireland.com over the weekend. It arrived today.

Everything I ordered, plus a few little extra bits I wasn't expecting (clear capsules and tubes and three tiny magnets). Very impressed. I'll be using them again.

Thanks again for your help, and condolences once more to the friends and family of the late operator of the Geocaching Ireland online shop.

Advertisement