Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Who's Online - Xbox One Edition

13»

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ kelledy


    Are there many Xbox one users still about on gta ?
    I'm playing online only about a month or so now after getting through story mode so am pretty clued up
    It's hard to find Xbox folk to cause mayhem with , just not the same on my own
    My social is : coybig87
    My tag is : coybig87
    I'm on most nights


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭ finglashoop


    kelledy wrote: »
    Are there many Xbox one users still about on gta ?
    I'm playing online only about a month or so now after getting through story mode so am pretty clued up
    It's hard to find Xbox folk to cause mayhem with , just not the same on my own
    My social is : coybig87
    My tag is : coybig87
    I'm on most nights

    I added you to crew and as a friend i think dan did as well. When you get online go to join crew members and see if more are on.


  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ kelledy


    Yea I have looked a bit but before I know it I have been side tracked , I'm just trying to get my RP up as quick as I can at the min so could do with some ppl to earn some hard cash with
    Tbh I've had the game ages but only the last 6-8 weeks I've started online , still getting my head round it all


  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭ DanC90


    kelledy wrote:
    Yea I have looked a bit but before I know it I have been side tracked , I'm just trying to get my RP up as quick as I can at the min so could do with some ppl to earn some hard cash with Tbh I've had the game ages but only the last 6-8 weeks I've started online , still getting my head round it all


    When You see Me (DanC090) or Doyler on just jump into a party with us and tell us what you wanna do, most of the time we're up for doing jobs or heists or whatever really, we do get caught up in battles with people in between jobs alot tho 😂


  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭ kelledy


    Took me nearly an hour to transfer 2 cars from one garage to another the other day, kept getting caught up in battles , sombody just took a dislike to me , must been my username


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭ finglashoop


    kelledy wrote: »
    Took me nearly an hour to transfer 2 cars from one garage to another the other day, kept getting caught up in battles , sombody just took a dislike to me , must been my username

    Use passive for that sort of thing


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 JP Rouse


    Hey all,
    Any Irish Crews for GTA Xbox One?? I'm a Very casual gamer!


Advertisement