Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who killed Lucy Beale

Options
  • 02-01-2015 4:15pm
    #1
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭


    well lets set up a poll to see who ye think killed Lucy in Eastenders.
    You only have one choice and it wont be anonymous so when its discovered we will know who got it right.

    who killed lucy 141 votes

    Peter
    0%
    Ian
    7%
    Katgurlmcgucc22morrgazoobizooLoughchot buttered sconesshmeeemellowscrowecelticEireog1Mystery Egg 11 votes
    Jane
    4%
    Go Harvey GoBsalBenrobjohnxxXCuteypieXxxRobYourBuilderLiamHam82johnny osbourne 7 votes
    Cindy
    10%
    jimbob_jonescottonkitten_kbaldbearradiofreakfussyonionabacus120youwouldSureYWouldntYaUltegraMarie212rsl1976qo2cj1dsne8y4kWellydlyza 15 votes
    Abi
    12%
    Witchiedavywalsh7Always number 1GERMAN ROCKSgidgetdanoisBusi_Girl08casio4Meauldsegoshaunplayableyellow henfreesia1f140mengeleemanresu esreverFrigatingturffooter 17 votes
    Max
    21%
    Loaded1973phasersBaby4Also Starring LeVar BurtonCathmandoooZippie84IvySlayercunavalosx43r0norrie_1001Outkast_IREdoledude86allymmusicmaniapeewee_44starlitSweetChaostoodleytooknotknowbodyArtyC 30 votes
    Lauren
    5%
    PappacharlieMugMugsharrTriceratops BalletMocha JoeRed KevTheUkeLearnermicraX 8 votes
    Ben
    3%
    MadelineXrabwaygalKdylasshoodwinkedTiat Young 5 votes
    Denise
    2%
    riceroSamsgirlDA7800 3 votes
    Jay
    6%
    duridiandeisemummichellieLunofinnharpsboy123balltvbabyniceEaglebridie 32Lisha 9 votes
    Les
    2%
    ziedthjimmiiBlatter 3 votes
    Whitney
    1%
    JP Liz V1Lolo79 2 votes
    Bobby
    7%
    monicafussydaysleepergreenoiano.pGalwayguy35jaydee30small town girlPumpkinseedsGrandeeodmullyboyeeTopCon 11 votes
    Lola
    8%
    machiavellianmeGlenmanmirwillbebackJohnereimsRVJennyAntMimojodeco natedark crystalKKkittypaulie21DuchessduJour 12 votes
    Phil
    2%
    KevoS2009ShazGVwilddartsTripleL 4 votes
    Nick
    0%
    Shirley
    2%
    nifheoraisFootball FriendJumpShivers 3 votes
    Alexs
    0%
    Dean
    0%
    Keithmc40 1 vote
    other
    0%


Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92


    Max
    Well, a lot of the people you have listed were eliminated last night.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit


    Max
    It could be any of them. What motive would Cindy have? Peter, Abi or any of the others could have done it but I think its someone else was it danny she was in partnership with at some point or the guy she been with can't remember his name, mick and Linda's eldest, nancy and johnnys' brother. You forgot his name! Other possibility is les or his wife pam is it? I think they have a strong link. Mick (he had a scratch on his face around that time), Nick or ben/jay other possibilities. Denise/Jane have they a motive? I can't see it being bobby.

    I think its someone that knows Max well is the link as emma seems to think he is covering up something. The line of suspects from last night are the likely people they all had phones in their hands as well after meeting emma as well as after last nights aftermath when they lined up, text message sound went off.

    Abi is my number one suspect. Emma seems to know who it is and worked it out. Cora nah?


  • Registered Users Posts: 85,627 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1


    Whitney
    I think the Crokers which will be a let down


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92


    Max
    The suspects are Ben, Jay, Ian, Lauren, Denise, Max, Abi, Peter, Les Croker, Jane, Whitney, Lee and Cindy.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit


    Max
    I think more than one person could be involved based on how they are all acting. Lee now I remember. Billys ex poppy was it she was acting a bit weird and alex gave her a laptop?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC


    The suspects are Ben, Jay, Ian, Lauren, Denise, Max, Abi, Peter, Les Croker, Jane, Whitney, Lee and Cindy.

    I would add Billy,Lola & Masood to that list as they were among those on their phone when Emma rang the killer. I know they weren't there when she texted "I can't keep the secret" but as doovdela says,it's looking likely that there's more than one person involved - either 2 killers or 1 killer & 1 person helping cover it up so it could easily have been one person she rang & quite another she met in the park & then later texted.

    I could be wrong but I think people are being very naive if they believe those three have been "ruled out",it seems too much like what EE want you to think to me!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers


    Max
    The Crokers are such random suspects, aren't they? Like do they go around killing people to get customers for their funeral parlour?


    Most of the suspects' motives are so flimsy. I've thought Abi did it from the get-go, but I saw an interesting thread on DS which made a great argument for Lola being the killer.

    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2036418


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC


    phasers wrote: »
    The Crokers are such random suspects, aren't they? Like do they go around killing people to get customers for their funeral parlour?


    Most of the suspects' motives are so flimsy. I've thought Abi did it from the get-go, but I saw an interesting thread on DS which made a great argument for Lola being the killer.

    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2036418

    Yep,i definitely think it was Lola or Billy. It was just far too convenient the way it showed the two of them going to the wedding - the only two people on the whole square! - when Emma was in the park so that you'd automatically go "right,not them then!" I've been posting this since! I can't believe people fell for it so easily! And Ben & Jay or possibly Peter know about it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22


    Abi.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95


    MelanieC wrote: »
    Yep,i definitely think it was Lola or Billy. It was just far too convenient the way it showed the two of them going to the wedding - the only two people on the whole square! - when Emma was in the park so that you'd automatically go "right,not them then!" I've been posting this since! I can't believe people fell for it so easily! And Ben & Jay or possibly Peter know about it.

    So what? Emma was talking to a tree? If its them they majorly ****ed up that part of the story


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet


    Lauren
    So what? Emma was talking to a tree? If its them they majorly ****ed up that part of the story

    No she's talking to the person covering for them, so if it was Lola and she asked Jay and Ben for help, one of them went to the park. They tell Emma "look it was an accident Lola didn't mean to kill her you can't turn her in they'll take Lexie off her" or something to that effect to which Emma responds "it doesn't matter it's still murder" (or whatever she said exactly)


  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers


    Max
    Emma texting "I can't keep the secret" as opposed to "I can't keep your secret" could indicate that she was talking to an accomplice too.

    Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it :D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92


    Max
    MelanieC wrote: »
    I would add Billy,Lola & Masood to that list as they were among those on their phone when Emma rang the killer. I know they weren't there when she texted "I can't keep the secret" but as doovdela says,it's looking likely that there's more than one person involved - either 2 killers or 1 killer & 1 person helping cover it up so it could easily have been one person she rang & quite another she met in the park & then later texted.

    I could be wrong but I think people are being very naive if they believe those three have been "ruled out",it seems too much like what EE want you to think to me!!

    Well they said they were going to whittle down the suspects to 14 and they are the 14 that have been named in the media.
    And sorry, I just noticed I left Pam Coker out of my list.


  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sally365


    I thought maybe it was Lucy who killed herself with a box full of drugs (hence the music), she had a black eye on the bus after her fight. She threw her purse away and the guys found it later in the woods. i think someone found her and panicked maybe the guy with the hat who followed her was her dealer. He probably found her dead and freaked and told Emma he had killed her , but emma didnt no it was accidently...by giving her drugs etc...and he hid her drug box after it.

    I think Lucy herself was up to something, planning her own death perhaps and framing someone while doing it.

    Why ? Well the story has so many clues at the moment I doubt the writers really have all the answers for everything. Its a long time to plan for really... Also I can't see a court case drama happen after it for weeks.. only clear cut ending is to make Lucy the killer.

    What you think am I completely crazy ?


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit


    Max
    Its a possibility!


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet


    Lauren
    sally365 wrote: »
    I thought maybe it was Lucy who killed herself with a box full of drugs (hence the music), she had a black eye on the bus after her fight. She threw her purse away and the guys found it later in the woods. i think someone found her and panicked maybe the guy with the hat who followed her was her dealer. He probably found her dead and freaked and told Emma he had killed her , but emma didnt no it was accidently...by giving her drugs etc...and he hid her drug box after it.

    I think Lucy herself was up to something, planning her own death perhaps and framing someone while doing it.

    Why ? Well the story has so many clues at the moment I doubt the writers really have all the answers for everything. Its a long time to plan for really... Also I can't see a court case drama happen after it for weeks.. only clear cut ending is to make Lucy the killer.

    What you think am I completely crazy ?

    But the guy with the hat who was following her is Jay, and her dealer is her brother Peter.

    Framing someone for her death does seem like a very Lucy thing to do though.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit


    Max
    It could be any of the suspects but they could be red herrings, I still think its Abi. Laurens face shows last night that she knows the persons number. The only others could be quiet possibly
    Cameron as mentioned on digital spy might be a possibility. Lee
    is another possibility did Lauren not have a thing with him at some point?
    Whitney
    or one of Laurens other friends?

    I've often thought it might have been accidental as a result of her head injury.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭LiamNeeson


    Massood


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne


    Jane
    ian beale


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 Turbo Tom


    Max
    Still reckon was abi


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton


    Max
    I reckon there were 2 or more involved. Someone who accidentally killed Lucy and someone who helped cover it up.

    Inside Soap did a 7 page spread on all the suspects and clues we already have... Having read that it's looking fairly likely Lucy was killed in the Beale house before her body was moved to Walford Common.

    I reckon maybe Peter killed her and Jane helped cover it up, but I'm sure I'll proven completely wrong on Thursday...


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit


    Max
    I reckon there were 2 or more involved.

    I definitely think someone else is covering up for the person who did it.
    Its possible but might not necessarily been a beale just someone else might have come to the house....?


  • Registered Users Posts: 85,627 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1


    Whitney
    Cindy and Jane or Max and Abi


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC


    Lola


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go


    Jane
    Well done to dark crystal, deco nate, eimsRV and machiavellianme... :o:o:D:D:):););)


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit


    Max
    I got it wrong but right about someone covering up for the person that did it.


Advertisement