Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join indoor 5 a side soccer game in mallow

Options
  • 28-12-2014 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

I have recently moved to mallow and i am wondering if any 5 a side games or anything like that around looking for someone to play.

i haven't played in a while but just looking for kick around once or twice a week.

Can anyone let me know if they know of anything.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

aidan7990 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently moved to mallow and i am wondering if any 5 a side games or anything like that around looking for someone to play.

i haven't played in a while but just looking for kick around once or twice a week.

Can anyone let me know if they know of anything.

Check out with the manager of the all weather pitches in the GAA club as they rent out the pitches to different groups. Some of the other GAA clubs around the area have all weather pitches too and do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭padjocollins

any more info on this ? I'd be interested in playing 5 a side on the weekends. thanks

Advertisement