Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breoadband Options Near Trim

Options
  • 14-12-2014 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks,
    Does anyone know if there are any decent broadband options near Trim in Co. Meath? I like a few Km outside Trim in the Kildalkey area. I am not hopeful that there are any decent lines out here at all but just wanted to check anyway.
    Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

ehyde wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    Does anyone know if there are any decent broadband options near Trim in Co. Meath? I like a few Km outside Trim in the Kildalkey area. I am not hopeful that there are any decent lines out here at all but just wanted to check anyway.
    Thanks!

Check the Ireland OffLine Map. Drop the marker on your home and You can check your exchange to see what it's capable of.

You can also see if you have any Fixed Wireless operators out there that provide coverage.

Good luck! :D

Advertisement