Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone contract help!

Options
  • 05-12-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

do anyone know a way to get out of vodafone at home contract without fees i want better speeds upc told me they can offer me 200mbps? can anyone give me advice how i can get out of the contract without been caught with fees? and my speed always drops at night and can only reach 60 on a cat5e cable and only 20/30 on wifi?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

Didn't Vodafone tell you the max speed you could expect before you joined? What did they tell you?

My connection syncs at 100mb, I can't max that on WiFi, I bought homeplugs and these work for me, laptop gets around 95mb download.

Can't see you getting out of contract because a faster service is available unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

A faster WAN connection will have zero benefit on your wireless devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hoggiekid14

my wan speed is now capped at 70mbps. i keep getting charged 20 euro for going over by 200gb its **** ?

Advertisement