Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the future of westlife

Options
  • 01-12-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have been contemplating this topic for a while.
    Lately with Nicky going down the road of radio and focussing his career on that and KIan making a new album and also shane.
    1 Where has Mark Feehiley gone ?
    2 Will they ever reform as a band again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Sorry, this is the "music" forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

keatinge11 wrote: »
    I have been contemplating this topic for a while.
    Lately with Nicky going down the road of radio and focussing his career on that and KIan making a new album and also shane.
    1 Where has Mark Feehiley gone ?
    2 Will they ever reform as a band again

1. Last I heard Mark was making a studio album, that seems to be taking much longer than expected.
    2. I would think, yes they will. Nostalgia sells.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 keatinge11

Sorry, this is the "music" forum.

yes because its music

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Its music what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Its music

FYP.

They might not be your cup of tea, but Westlife have given their fans many years of pleasure in their work. Know that a group with such a large following are likely to have fans who got through hard times listening to their songs and albums. If you can't respect that, that's your problem not the fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭Rough Sleeper

karaokeman wrote: »
    They might not be your cup of tea, but Westlife have given their fans many years of pleasure in their work. Know that a group with such a large following are likely to have fans who got through hard times listening to their songs and albums. If you can't respect that, that's your problem not the fans.
    liek if u cri evritim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Next time they break up, I hope it's on re-entry to the Earth's atmosphere.

Advertisement