Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you take a Winter break from Golf?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

I haven't had a golf club in my hands in a month now and it feels great

Breaks are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,104 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Played last Friday for the first time in 6 weeks.
    Didn't mind the break but loved getting back out on the course.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I haven't looked at my golf bag or clubs since i took it out of the car in early October, unfortunately no motivation to play lately either too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,818 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

charlieIRL wrote: »
    I haven't looked at my golf bag or clubs since i took it out of the car in early October, unfortunately no motivation to play lately either too.

Charlie.
    Will be the way for a long time.

But we will try get you back on your feet in new year. This Christmas will not, nor others be easy.

I won't be glib.

But get yourself out to a boards outing and when the Dublin one comes up we will give you a night to look forward to.

I know these are temporary distractions.

But, know that there is a very large community of golfers that are very grateful for what you built on last year.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Two weeks ago I went five whole days without holding a club. I did move the bag once. Or a few times.And check posture.

Out tomorrow morning :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement