Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Travel Pal to Sydney?

• 02-11-2014 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 Paudiedoc

Hi,

I have made a decision to move to Sydney on my own soon. I am hoping to move pretty quickly. Hopefully around Late November / Early December if all goes to plan. I am booking my flights this week. I have made the decision to travel alone as Australia is a place I have alway's wanted to go and I feel that the timing is right having just recently graduated from college.

I am a bit apprehensive as I am going on my own, I dont know anybody there and dont have a job lined up. I am not very worried as I am pretty sociable , easy going and should meet new people there easily.

However, If there is anybody planning on heading over around the same time I would love to get in contact as it would make the experience far easier.

I am a 23 year old male.

Advertisement