Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bragbet - team betting site- any feedback?

• 09-10-2014 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Not sure if it's correct section for this post.
    Anyone have experience with this crowd-bragbet?
    Recently signed up, very limited site in terms of what you can bet on eg no uk championship or Scottish football, only selected international football matches on display, hours before kickoff among other problems.
    Customer service practically non existent. Replies on twitter such as 'I'll pass it on' and 'I'll look in to it' with very little further action.
    Boylesports are affiliated with them but their customer service say they no longer facilitate bragbet customer services, and some staff never heard of them. Don't know what kind of set up it is.....
    Just wondering if anyone else can shed any light on the site and services

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 introubleman

Not sure if it's correct section for this post.
    Anyone have experience with this crowd-bragbet?
    Recently signed up, very limited site in terms of what you can bet on eg no uk championship or Scottish football, only selected international football matches on display, hours before kickoff among other problems.
    Customer service practically non existent. Replies on twitter such as 'I'll pass it on' and 'I'll look in to it' with very little further action.
    Boylesports are affiliated with them but their customer service say they no longer facilitate bragbet customer services, and some staff never heard of them. Don't know what kind of set up it is.....
    Just wondering if anyone else can shed any light on the site and services

Thanks

Please move to gambling section.... Apologies, my mistake

Advertisement