If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact

Social care in the uk

  • 30-09-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

    I was just wondering if anyone can help me figure out something in relation to studying Social Care in the UK ? I'm thinking of doing a PLC course in Nursing Studies which I know can provide access into Social Care here in Ireland but I was wondering could I also do Social Care in the UK if I got good enough results ? Also does the NHS cover the college fees like they do for nursing courses in the UK ? Thanks for any help in advance :)