Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How do you meet someone (kiss)

• 22-09-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I'm ment to be meeting someone soon and I'm not too sure how to do it like I need to find out can you tell me some techniques pls don't say it will come naturally thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

It will come naturally thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

meeting someone is the hardest part. specially as a guy kinda expected to make the first move. and when is the right time. but look just chance, if they pull away clearly not ment to be. when you are. dont go down their feckin neck. jesus, dont know about the rest of ye but thats a no no in my book. take it easy bit tongue is always good leads to bed.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Have you ever seen those snakes that detach their jaw so they can open their mouth really wide in order to swallow something whole?

Mimic that.

Girls love it.

Trust me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Midkemia

Go for the hickey!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I know a few female boardies that may be happy for you to practice with, pm for names coz they might be a bit shy for me to post here :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    I know a few female boardies that may be happy for you to practice with, pm for names coz they might be a bit shy for me to post here :)

WHY WAS I NEVER OFFERED THIS!?

I SPEND TWO YEARS ON IRC COMPLAINING AND NOTHING! AND THEN THIS YOUNG UPSTART JUST WALTZES IN AND ALREADY YOU'RE SETTING HIM UP WITH A HAREM OF WENCHES?!

BANNED

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Careful OP..

2432900-ackbar.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm not shy at all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    WHY WAS I NEVER OFFERED THIS!?

I SPEND TWO YEARS ON IRC COMPLAINING AND NOTHING! AND THEN THIS YOUNG UPSTART JUST WALTZES IN AND ALREADY YOU'RE SETTING HIM UP WITH A HAREM OF WENCHES?!

BANNED
    I only know one other person ever to say wench, weird..
    You never asked tho!

Slow Show wrote: »
    I'm not shy at all.

Hey OP how do you feel about a 3 way shift?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Why am I only seeing this thread now. I too would like to sign up for getting teh shift? :P

To answer OP's question, I imagine it to be something like in Predator :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭candytog

Do people still say "meet"? what's wrong with just kiss?? No wonder kids are afraid of it, they can't even say it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

candytog wrote: »
    Do people still say "meet"? what's wrong with just kiss?? No wonder kids are afraid of it, they can't even say it!

The scientific term is "shift".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

rightwrong.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Sure the haribo advert offers a step by step guide

Tangfastic.....more like tonguetastic :cool:

Advertisement