Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Niquitin 2.5mg Strips

• 16-09-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Today is day 1 trying these.
    This is my 4th attempt to quit smoking in 4 years .... The last time (April) I was on the Minis, they kept me off them for over 3 weeks (longest) and the company stopped them!! :(

Has anybody else tried these strips... I got them today, and I'm not impressed... the craving comes back within 30 minutes after taking the strip, and they taste awful! the "old" mints kept me off smokes for more than 4 hours at a time!

I've tried the inhaler, the e-cig, cold turkey, gum and nothing lasted more than 2 days except the mints/minis. Plus I don't like the idea of the patch.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Did you try a proper vaporiser with 2.4mg nicotine?

Worked a treat for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Spearsharp

To vape is a good choice. But to vape well is a that easy. I suggest you to treat vaping as your alternative living habit not just a simple method to cut smoking. There is no shortcut to give up smoking. Once you take it, you should take it all! Anyway, wish you will join the smoke free world.

Advertisement