Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Pre order

Options
  • 16-09-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

I thought I would ask this as a general question.

Where is the best place to pre order?
    I know that question gets asked a lot, so I'll answer, it depends on what your looking for, price, convenience, locality, exclusive content, etc.

So I'll ask the more relevant question.
    How do you decide where to pre order?
    How do you see where has what price/content?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

As a rule I don't. Certainly not in any bricks and mortar shop. I may order from amazon before launch but that's only to get the cheapest price and hopefully have the game when it launches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I know a lot of people on here don't, but I know that with a lot of places/dev's offering pre order bonuses I thought it was worth seeing what was the best way to compare them all.

Amazon don't seem to have much in the line of pre order bonuses in comparison to some others.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

kiddums wrote: »
    Amazon don't seem to have much in the line of pre order bonuses in comparison to some others.

But their day 1 prices and "lowest prices guaranteed" are top notch.
    Hyrule Warriors for €40
    Both Bayonettas for €40 (after some complaining)
    Civ Beyond Earth €32

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I've never pre ordered from them, but I do hear people saying the same as you for their pre order prices.
    I should have said that.

I was just pointing out about their bonus stuff. Their prices are excellent.

Advertisement