Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori Recommendations In Greystones

Options
  • 24-08-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a Montessori school in the Greystones area that is on the small side that incorporates a bit of outdoor fun and learning too? We both work full time so would need the afternoon care option too. Currently my son has a wonderful minder who provides action packed fun and learning and when the time comes I'd like to follow on with the same kind of care. Any info on why you'd recommend would be much appreciated and an idea of cost involved?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

I couldn't recommend Greystones Montessori highly enough -- it's upstairs in St Patrick's. Small class, run by a fantastic woman called Lucy Jones. My son adored it; really lovely atmosphere there.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wifey

I have to recommend Charlesland Park - Rita Byrne. My kids with her and flourishing! Has a brilliant ethos towards children and it is followed right through to staff. Does ecce.

Advertisement