Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tivoli motor company

Options
  • 15-08-2014 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi ALL
    Any body know of this garage in Harolds Cross just they are selling a 10 yr old car with 33000 miles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,404 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Has it got service history?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 carrigfada

Good point colm will check that tomorrow. ta

Is it the mg?

No its the mini cooper. got the mileage a bit low.

Ah right, well its actually a cooper (albeit a basic enough one), tax and nct are legit, as is number of owners. It seems to be an "Irish" car, but I would find the mileage hard to swallow without full stamped history.

• Advertisement

yea me too. will ask about that today.Its for my daughter; had a nice yaris picked out but of course she wants the flashy one.Many thanks for your help colm

Have you priced insurance etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Have you priced insurance etc?

And mpg ? If it is diesel it should be fine, the petrol Cooper is quite a thirsty car, nonetheless a very nice car.:)

I'd have one over a Yaris tbh :D

Hi Colm
    Alls well had fsh and i rang the last garage that serviced it and totally kosher. Daughter bought it yesterday with 6 mths warranty. Thanks for the advice

• Advertisement

Woop.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ianmcloughlin6

Hi Carrig, currently assessing a car from this garage. How did the Cooper go for your daughter? Given the time that has passed, would you recommend the garage?

Advertisement