Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Dota 2 League 3 Signup date?

Options
  • 01-08-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone have any idea at what point signups for the Irish Dota 2 League 3 signups will be up? I have an interest in playing, but haven't been able to find any information on in any way.

Any help??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

The organizer of the 1st and 2nd seasons of the irish dota cup is a regular here, im sure he'll be repsonding quickly to your query (cherryghost).

i did see a post somewhere (facebook) i think where he was looking for volunteers to help admin. (i'm interested in doing so) so i'd expect thoughts of the next season are already bubbling around cherrys head.

in fairness tho, they have gone from strenght to strength. i cant remember the winner of season 1, but infused gaming from the uk won the 2nd season.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hey,

Unfortunately I stepped down organizing the seasons due to personal reasons but someone has already stepped in and will be posting more details soon.

I might have a LAN-based event in Dublin sometime in the future though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rjcman75

Any chance you could have that during the mid break or something?
    School Children you know?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

October BH weekend is looking likely. There'll be a full announcement later this week.

Advertisement