Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller Derby

• 29-07-2014 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I am just enquiring if there is a roller derby team around Wexford or surrounding area. This is a sport I would love to try but I would only be a beginner
    Regards
    Mantler

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agony

Hi Mantler depending on where abouts in wexford you live the nearest team would probably be the waterford viqueens. They have a Facebook page.
    But all leagues have to start somewhere so if this is too far for you to travel mauve consider starting a wexford league :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Yup, either the Waterford Viqueens or the East Coast Cyclones, depending on where you're based

The full list of active leagues in Ireland is in the sticky at the top of this forum. :D

Advertisement