Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spyro the dragon ?

Options
  • 22-07-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi I dunno where I heard it before but can you get spyro the dragon one and two the ones for playstation one on the new playstations you have to downlload it for something ? Help

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hi I dunno where I heard it before but can you get spyro the dragon one and two the ones for playstation one on the new playstations you have to downlload it for something ? Help

You can on the PS3 - not on the PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭ItsShane

And on the vita, also.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,932 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

ItsShane wrote: »
    And on the vita, also.

You'll need a ps3 as well though since you can only play it by transferring it from the ps3 store.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭hagoonabear

really thanks, so would it be worth it to buy a ps3 and can you also get the old games like crash bandicoot

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

really thanks, so would it be worth it to buy a ps3 and can you also get the old games like crash bandicoot

Yes.
    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-ie/classic-games/cid=STORE-MSF75508-GAMECLASSICGAMES

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

Crash 1-3 -> one of the best PS1 games, love them! I already have this on my PS3. Spyro was good too (but Crash is better! :D). If there we discount on PSN I will buy it too :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You could always get a PS1 and the actual games!
    Just a suggestion!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭carti2k

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    You could always get a PS1 and the actual games!
    Just a suggestion!

This is also a solution, but I can't find working PS1. My is dead for a long time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Proud owner of Original phat 60gb PS3, which still works perfectly *flex like a boss.

Advertisement