Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Official Starships Collection ships

Options
  • 18-07-2014 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,557 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Hello I am new here.
    I have bought a few and unfortunatly missed out on 3 I would really have liked to get. I want to get the Prometheus next but am not sure when it will be on sale. The website says 7 of the 8th but I thought it should be out around the 25th of this month. Anyone else have any idea when that ship will be on in the shops. Anyone know which ship is currently in the shps is it the Xindi insectoid ship
    I know there is another tread about the collection but it is very quiet thats why I decided to start this one.
    I have got four of them but there is at least 4 more I would have liked to get. How many have other people here managed to get.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

AMKC wrote: »
    Hello I am new here.
    I have bought a few and unfortunatly missed out on 3 I would really have liked to get. I want to get the Prometheus next but am not sure when it will be on sale. The website says 7 of the 8th but I thought it should be out around the 25th of this month. Anyone else have any idea when that ship will be on in the shops. Anyone know which ship is currently in the shps is it the Xindi insectoid ship
    I know there is another tread about the collection but it is very quiet thats why I decided to start this one.
    I have got four of them but there is at least 4 more I would have liked to get. How many have other people here managed to get.

I'm sure the mods will merge both threads but I find it hits the shelf every second Thurdsay. Prometheus is this Thursday and the one in the shops now is the Xindi Insectoid ship. After the Prometheus, it's the Tholian ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,557 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm sure the mods will merge both threads but I find it hits the shelf every second Thurdsay. Prometheus is this Thursday and the one in the shops now is the Xindi Insectoid ship. After the Prometheus, it's the Tholian ship.

@FutureGuy Thank you. Maybe they will. Yes I knew it was every second Thursday but not quite sure of the right dates. it says on the website that it will not be out till August the the 7th surely that is wrong.
    I would quite like to have that Xindi ship it has a very cool design. Certainly better looking than the Reptillians ships but I want the Prometeus more. Wonder will it have a multi vector assult mode. Would be 3ships in one basically. Would be well worth it iff it does.
    Have you collected many of them yourself?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

AMKC wrote: »
    @FutureGuy Thank you. Maybe they will. Yes I knew it was every second Thursday but not quite sure of the right dates. it says on the website that it will not be out till August the the 7th surely that is wrong.
    I would quite like to have that Xindi ship it has a very cool design. Certainly better looking than the Reptillians ships but I want the Prometeus more. Wonder will it have a multi vector assult mode. Would be 3ships in one basically. Would be well worth it iff it does.
    Have you collected many of them yourself?

I have them all but, after the Prometheus, there are about 5-6 issues I haven't a huge interest in.

Having said that, I have them all so far so I doubt I'll give it up :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,557 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

@FutureGuy I have heard from a source I have that Eaglemoss have confirmed there is going to be 90 issues. Thats way more than even I thought they might do. That is a lot of ships don,t get me wrong I think its great but I am now only going to get the ones I really want. I think oln the most hard core fans will get them all. I simply would not have the space or budget to buy all of them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement