Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do you have to be protestant to join?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

crinkley wrote: »
    If you tick other on the equality monitoring form someone will go through it and determine whether you're a catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist. A company is only to suppose to have 10% marked as other

Lmfao so that's the hold up with my vetting then. They've already got their 10%. Bollocks!!! I know clutching at straws lol.

This thread is ridiculous, I'm sorry but equal opportunities which covers being bias against religions has been going for years. That's like saying they're not letting Protestants make Irish stew anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Plus there's the not so insignificant matter that the article posted by our apparent troll is 7 years old. A lot has changed in this country in that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭popolive

I'm a Pastafarian . is that ok ?

Specifically I wish to know if I can wear my colander while on duty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 active_edge

popolive wrote: »
    I'm a Pastafarian . is that ok ?

Specifically I wish to know if I can wear my colander while on duty ?

You need to apply in writing to the chief constable in relation to this. Each application is considered on a case by case basis :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

No but it certainly helps. But certainly less taxing on the conscience when turning a blind eye when forcing marches down Catholic enclaves..;)

Reading through the OPs posts- he is trolling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Why hasnt this thread been closed yet ffs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

Why hasnt this thread been closed yet ffs?

yea, where's shield or any of the other mods when ya need them lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

pcplod wrote: »
    yea, where's shield or any of the other mods when ya need them lol

All working shifts I'd say.

Thread closed for being a moronic thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement