Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compress a folder full of PDF Files

Options
  • 09-07-2014 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

I was hoping someone can help.

I have a folder full of PDF files, coming to about 17mb in total.

I need to email this, all in the one email.

Whats the best software for compressing a folder full of PDF files.

I have tried a few free downloads - but it only brings it down to about 15.5 MB

thanks

Jo
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Can you upload to MS Onedrive or Google Docs and then recipient can download them from there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭jocotty

Ruu wrote: »
    Can you upload to MS Onedrive or Google Docs and then recipient can download them from there?

No. It's a tender return. Needs to be emailed .

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

You could try tinypdf which drastically reduces the size of pdfs. I've used it in the past for pdfs with lots of images but it's up to you if your data is safe and you wish to use it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Why not just send it, 17mb isn't all that much

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tim9002

I use a tool called NXPowerLite, works well. It's a commercial tool. http://www.neuxpower.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement