Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this game?

Options
  • 09-07-2014 2:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭

Its a game i had on an old pc a good few years back it was like a flight simulation game.

You flew through levels in a type of space ship were you had to jump for platform to platform and levels got increasingly faster and harder i think it had 100 i could be wrong.

It was a basic simple game but very fun just cant remember the name of it.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Its a game i had on an old pc a good few years back it was like a flight simulation game.

You flew through levels in a type of space ship were you had to jump for platform to platform and levels got increasingly faster and harder i think it had 100 i could be wrong.

It was a basic simple game but very fun just cant remember the name of it.

Can anyone help?

Something like AstroLander maybe, i know thats a copy of some other game?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭samantha fortune

Cormac... wrote: »
    Something like AstroLander maybe, i know thats a copy of some other game?

No it wasnt really a platform game u didnt travel across the screen the platforms u had to jump to would be coming towards you in kind of a subway surfer way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

skyroads.gif

SkyRoads?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Was it Skyroads?

SkyRoads?

You are amazing. That is the exact game i was looking for. I have a long night ahead of me playing this :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

Have fun. That game is hard though.

yeah i remember spending many of nights playing it.

Advertisement