Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Co.

Options
  • 04-07-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    Does anyone from Waterford Here?
    I moved out From Brazil to Waterford 1 month ago and still crazy to go flyfishing.
    I bring my #2, #7, #9 and #11 fly rod but I don't know places to fishing here.
    The difficult also is because I don't have car..
    I tryed to know some places with cycling aroud 30km near waterford. I found some trout rivers like the Carrick-on-Suir and Kilmacow.. I also want to fishing in saltwater places.
    Further, I don't have a fishing partner here because I don't know anyone here.
    Does anybody can help me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

You could try carrigavantry and knocksderry reservoirs for some great trout fishing.
    The waterford coast is a good place for bass fishing in the sea with the fly. There are a couple of guides around if you do an internet search.
    You could also go into the local fishing tackle shops and get some information,
    List here; http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2055683806/4

Advertisement