Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap storage

Options
  • 30-06-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi folks. The local woodies in Galway was selling their Tactix range at half price this week. Picked up a nice bag and box for tackle, came in under €20. I haven't hit the 50 post mark so I can't provide pictures yet.
    Might be good for anyone getting into fishing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Pizarro wrote: »
    Hi folks. The local woodies in Galway was selling their Tactix range at half price this week. Picked up a nice bag and box for tackle, came in under €20. I haven't hit the 50 post mark so I can't provide pictures yet.
    Might be good for anyone getting into fishing.
    People seem to be getting great deals in Woodies, in Tralee they don't seem to have any fishing stuff over there. I'm going to head over this morning for a gander and see if I can pick up anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Woodies stopped all fishing gear here last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Pizarro

Yeah it's not actually fishing gear, the bag is a "tool" bag and the tackle box is a "storage container" but for 50% off I couldn't say no!

Advertisement