Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to switch BB provider ASAP lol....

Options
  • 29-06-2014 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

K I got SKY BB think ok I love there TV service il get the BB OMG what a mistake its crap it is driving me insane web pages load so slow, download its so so slow! I need to move asap.

Im not sure who to move to do, I would love to go back to UPC 200mb but I owe them I think 500eu I have no problem paying it but I cant all at once at the moment im jobless, So what do ye think I should do? Like if UPC added like 20eu a month until the bill I owe was clear I would go with them in a flash But the impression I got when I called was they want the balance before I would be activated again...stuck with sky now so what will i do before im committed to some asylum lol

Also if I was to go to eircom with there efiber how is that? 100MB Unlimited would be nice back to some sort of real broadband.....and if it is good the switch rom sky would that be a pain in d @*&

Thanks all :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,430 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Are you in a sky broadband contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Wait, so you run a bill with UPC and cant pay it, then sign up to sky for another €30+ per month. Presumably thats a year contract minimum.

Now you wanna drop sky and go to another provider? Try that and sky will lock your line(if you are in debt to a DSL provider the line cant be moved), shut off your tv and you wont get internet or tv from anybody.

Maybe let somebody with a little cop on in the household organize your services.

Advertisement