Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existing UPC customer need broadband in new apartment

Options
  • 24-06-2014 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi - I have a house on de northside and I'm an existing UPC customer. I have some tenants in the house and they'll be staying on so I plan to keep the UPC broadband there. In the near future I will move in to an apartment in town and I need to get broadband for it. There is an existing UPC account/connection but (I think) that account will be closed. UPC seem to be the cheapest and I'm happy to go with the basic package (Fibre 60 Chat Limited), so I'm wondering what are my options when getting it in the apartment.

- Do I get any discounts for being an existing customer, or will the apartment broadband be treated as a separate account?
    - Being an existing customer is there any way I can make use of the new Wi-Free thingy that UPC are offering?
    - Will I have to pay connection / activation fee, and will I get the new customer discount?
    - Can / should I try to keep the existing UPC account in the apartment and just switch it to my name?

I'd like to find out as much as I can before I talk to them and they try to sell me something I don't need or already have..

TIA
    Tagged:

Advertisement