Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

Derry-Londonderry-Doire clipper won!

• 22-06-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,982 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

It won the home leg of the race by two nautical miles! Close one! Great to see the riverside bustling with people.

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭ irish_goat

Due in now at 11am.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 guttenberg

Anyone know where roughly the Red Arrows are preforming? over the quay or out towards Magilligan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭ kiddums

As far as I know its out in Greencastle on Sunday. I don't know if you'll see from Magilligan.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ 0lordy

Yep, around Greencastle is the best spot - that's where the race is starting around 3PM. The Red Arrows display will be starting 14:45.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,982 ✭✭✭ Penfailed

The start-line is an imaginary line running from Greencastle to Magilligan. You'll see the display from either place :)

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, The Cure

• Advertisement
Advertisement