Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Halo:The Master Chief Collection

167891012»

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 31,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Cheers Mickeroo.

It doesn't tie into Halo 5 in any way does it?

Am dying to give the campaign a go but don't want to skip ahead of anything that might be relevant from Spartan Ops.

It does a bit, the stuff with Halsey and the covenent ties straight in with the beginning of 5 if I recall correctly. You could just watch the cut scenes on youtube though, the missions themselves don't have a whole lot going on story wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,344 ✭✭✭✭ Turtyturd

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It does a bit, the stuff with Halsey and the covenent ties straight in with the beginning of 5 if I recall correctly. You could just watch the cut scenes on youtube though, the missions themselves don't have a whole lot going on story wise.

Finally finished Spartan Ops , was a bit of a chore being honest and ended up just running through the levels without any strategy. Was wondering what cutscenes you were talking about, and was on episode 10 before I realised you have to watch them separate on the halo channel. They flesh things out a lot better alright.

Started on 5 last night, that intro with Osiris is one of the most impressive and beautiful things I have ever seen in a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭ Shlippery

May have been posted elsewhere...but...

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-pc-halo-reach
    Halo Reach, Halo CE ,2,3, 4!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

Get this subforum out of 'The Attic'!

Incredible news! Halo CE got me started in PC gaming! The excitement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭ Gamer Bhoy 89

How does this work with regards to Reach, actually? I heard it isn't gonna be treated the same way as Halo 3: ODST was when it was patched into the MCC.

Is it gonna be a paid-DLC idea?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 31,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

How does this work with regards to Reach, actually? I heard it isn't gonna be treated the same way as Halo 3: ODST was when it was patched into the MCC.

Is it gonna be a paid-DLC idea?

I thought I read that the campaign will be free but firefight and multi player will be a paid add on. If you have a game pass subscription you don't have to pay for any of them though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,159 ✭✭✭ maximoose

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I thought I read that the campaign will be free but firefight and multi player will be a paid add on.

I thought it was the other way round - MP is free but campaign an add on

maximoose wrote: »
    I thought it was the other way round - MP is free but campaign an add on

You could very well be right.

There was an AMA on reddit apparently with a lot of info in it. Sumamrised here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/b2zqw1/halo_mcc_ama_summary_of_answered_questions/

Advertisement