Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA V Next Gen - No Spoilers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Specs meant to out soon for the PC version. I really hope my system can run it, I've been meaning to upgrade for a while but I haven't needed to..yet.
    You were as well off waiting until now with the new cards just out on the market, next year will be a better time to upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Max, looks like you're not the only one getting screwed by Sony :D

From about 3:30 in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Picked up the game recently for Xboxone. Does anyone suffer from input lag? Considerable controller delay, getting hard to deal with.

You can change the aim/lock deadzone, aiming sensitivity & look around sensitivity since the last patch. Not sure if that will help you or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Picked up the game recently for Xboxone. Does anyone suffer from input lag? Considerable controller delay, getting hard to deal with.
    None whats so ever. Is this just GTA or are you having this problem with other games. Is this happening in story mode and/or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Playing story mode. Looked it up online and it seems other players have the same issue on both next gen consoles. There's about a half second delay between my actions and the game. When you're driving or shooting its a bit of a gamebreaker. No such problems with other games

Maybe a re-install might fix it. Its the first I have heard it mentioned here so hopefully a re-install will have it back running properly for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Make sure your tv is set to game mode as well.turn off any image processing it can do like motion smoothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

On 360 the cars that came with the different updates were available free of charge in SP. Good way to test them out before buying in MP, but I can't do that now on PS4 - only Elegy available. Is that the way it should be?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Frankly my dear

Any info on PC specs yet? It's been hell holding off on getting this for the PS4 so I can get it for PC, luckily I've had a bunch on new releases to tide me over this last month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

R* said specs will be released early new year. For anyone interested, it's snowing in gta online right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Has anybody unlocked the Kifflom trophy on ps4? It ain't popping for me

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Has anybody unlocked the Kifflom trophy on ps4? It ain't popping for me

Nvm I went into offline and reloaded a safe and it unlocked once I completed the final mission again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I can see how much percent I have completed but can I see the tasks I have not completed in order to reach 100%?

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I can see how much percent I have completed but can I see the tasks I have not completed in order to reach 100%?

You should see it here, if you're logged into social club:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/career/checklist

Also, change platform on the right side, if you're not on ps4 :)

Doyler92 wrote: »

gta.wikia.com/100%25_Completion_in_GTA_V

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Flipping hell flight school is very annoying, is really necessary for
    Michael
    to do it ?
    I'm doing the harbour where you have to steal something from the boat but I choose the option for Michael to fly the heli

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

I had a US gamestop gift card with 3 dollars so bought the shark card thingy nothing else there for 3dollars LOL

is there anyway to get it to my Irish character? LOL

like can I give money to him ??

Prize draw now open for Boards-ie crew members to win a copy of the official GTA V guide book. Check the thread below for details.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93908712#post93908712

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Flipping hell flight school is very annoying, is really necessary for
    Michael
    to do it ?
    I'm doing the harbour where you have to steal something from the boat but I choose the option for Michael to fly the heli

Ok answer is no :D

1 more day to enter the GTA V Guide Book Draw. I will be closing the comp in the morning.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057364559

I just got all 30 of the toxic waste :D only took me about 3 hrs :O

• Advertisement

It's a pain in the hole, right?
    But once you start, you just have to finish :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    It's a pain in the hole, right?
    But once you start, you just have to finish :D

Exactly :D

I modded a car fully and the trophy never popped :mad: followed a guide and all .

Exactly :D

I modded a car fully and the trophy never popped :mad: followed a guide and all .

Close the game, disconnect from Internet, open the game again and then fully mod a car, there's loads of trophies that are glitchy on PS4

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Close the game, disconnect from Internet, open the game again and then fully mod a car, there's loads of trophies that are glitchy on PS4

Thanks I'll try that.

Got it in the end along with the map one :D now too get the shark one

Working on the spaceship parts now

Working on the spaceship parts now

Only took me 9hrs to do this , with a guide ! :D got stuck on the one under the bridge on the ledge, nearly tore my hair out :D

Only took me 9hrs to do this , with a guide ! :D got stuck on the one under the bridge on the ledge, nearly tore my hair out :D

Ah that one is easy to get once you get the jetpack.

half-trollface.jpg

I remember actually landing a chopper under the bridge to get that damn part :D

I was so happy I made it, I took a pic and all :pac:

0_0.jpg

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ah that one is easy to get once you get the jetpack.

half-trollface.jpg

I nearly believed ya there and all :o:D
    marcbrophy wrote: »
    I remember actually landing a chopper under the bridge to get that damn part :D

I was so happy I made it, I took a pic and all :pac:

0_0.jpg

Nice :D

Advertisement