Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

online lottery games

• 07-06-2014 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ petals rocks1

Has anyone tried the online lottery.ie games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭ recipio

Not too hopeful with this old thread but here goes.I do the lottery online - who wants to queue up every time in a shop ? :eek: It works fine, no big winners yet.
    It gives the prize breakdown. In other words you can see how tantalizingly close you came to the big one. The funny thing is I will often win a small amount and can't find it in any of the breakdown results. I might win 5 euro but it seems no one 'won' 5 euro that day. And no, I'm not getting confused with my account balance and the actual win on the day. Anyone else notice this ?

Advertisement