Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing weight in 5 weeks.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,502 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

diarmuid05 wrote: »
    Is this guy talking rubbish? Cause he sure makes sense to me......
    A lot of what he says is decent, but he's got some dumb stuff in it to help him sell books.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Bruno26 wrote: »
    Its near impossible to eat excess fat because you feel satiated eating this way.

Why do you keep saying this?

You act as if once someone feels satiated, there's an off button. That's not how it works.

I can 'push' myself to eat more even when I feel full (Yes, even when eating clean), look at people when they're at a buffet. When I physically cannot eat any more, I can wait for an hour then go again, Christmas dinner round 2 type scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭diegroblers

Naos wrote: »

Why do you keep saying this?

You act as if once someone feels satiated, there's an off button. That's not how it works.

I can 'push' myself to eat more even when I feel full (Yes, even when eating clean), look at people when they're at a buffet. When I physically cannot eat any more, I can wait for an hour then go again, Christmas dinner round 2 type scenario.

The way you edited your post made you quote the wrong person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

Having looked at everything and alot of the advice given here I dont think
    3lbs a week is a healthy goal so I'm going to try to do 1.5-2lbs a week. With that said when I weighed myself yesterday after a workout I was already down 3lbs but that could have been water weight.

Starting Weight: 14st 3lbs or 90.2Kgs on 19/05/2014

So an update on the above:

Current Weight 13st 10lbs or 87.1Kg on 28/05/2014

BMI: 26

Body Fat: 22.4%

I didnt do the other two tests on the 19th so dont know if that has changed much.

Basically I have dropped 7lbs in 9 nine days.

Feel fitter across the board

I didnt do the other two tests on the 19th so dont know if that has changed much.

Well done but you should probably slow down a bit.

• Advertisement

Well done but you should probably slow down a bit.

I think it will happen naturally. I havent been doing much exercise up until the start of this and my diet was not the greatest. The mixture of upping the exercise and cleaning up the diet was bound to have a big effect in the first couple of weeks.

I think it will happen naturally. I havent been doing much exercise up until the start of this and my diet was not the greatest. The mixture of upping the exercise and cleaning up the diet was bound to have a big effect in the first couple of weeks.

Absolutely, just keep an eye on yourself. If you drop weight too fast you might be dropping muscle and you'd want to avoid that. Remember it didn't take you 3 months to put the weight on so take it steady getting it off. A slow sustainable drop will leave you in a better position to keep it off.

Just another update

Current Weight: 13st 5lbs or 84.82 on 11/06/2014

Another 5lbs gone over the last 2 weeks. Happy at how its going. Diet has been the main thing the past two weeks as havent had the time to work out much.

Didnt check the BMI or Fat% on this occasion but will maybe at the end of June.

Advertisement