Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best wireless broadband provider in kilkee

Options
  • 18-05-2014 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

Which is the best wireless broadband provider in Kilkee, Co. Clare?

We will be spending some time in a mobile home there this summer and I was hoping to get a good wireless broadband connection for work and Netflix use.

All the mobile providers (Vodafone, Meteor, Three, etc.) seem to cover Kilkee but I'm not sure which has the best coverage to guarantee a good connection.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Dezza wrote: »
    Hi,

Which is the best wireless broadband provider in Kilkee, Co. Clare?

Try http://irelandoffline.org/mapbeta
    Find Kilkee, use the search box at top right or just scroll there

Click wireless in the sidebar on the left

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dezza

Great website, thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

I used my folks mobile home in Kilkee on Monday night. They have a Three Mi Fi which is grand. I remember using it last year. The RTE payer would not stream until after 11pm when usage dropped. I tried to download sky go stuff to watch during the day and nothing happened. Did it again after midnight and it downloaded pretty quickly. If its surfing the web and emails you'll be fine but July and August can get slow.

Advertisement