Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moy tomorrow

Options
  • 17-05-2014 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

anyone have any opinion what the moy might be like tomorrow heard its bucketing down at the minute down there would it be worth a go tomorrow or would i be wasting my time getting up at 3am and heading for mayo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mattcullen

I'd check out this blog as a first port of call http://moyfisher.wordpress.com/
    I was up there on Friday spinning around EMAA waters. Only a couple of fish caught that I heard of. The run of springers seems to be late. I think they're hoping the next flood will bring more fish in

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

Ive just got home from EMAA having fished hard for the last two days, never even saw a fish.
    About 12 caught yesterday and 4 today for about 70 anglers out per day.

The run of springers has either not arrived yet or has collapsed, I'm hoping for the former but fear the latter.

Just got a call to tell me that a run of fish have just gone through Ballina with 9 fish caught behind the boxes.... now that sounds like a run...!

Now just got a text to tell me that they are being caught on Gannons......

B**ls.....I left a day too early....

Advertisement