Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

cena wrote: »
    I have a acer e15

In that case I'd say probably not. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Most definitely not. An i3 ULV with integrated graphics. The game might physically run but at a few frames a second.

Most definitely not. An i3 ULV with integrated graphics. The game might physically run but at a few frames a second.

Them integrated graphics will surprise you. On a couple of occasions Optimus crapped out on me and launched BF4 on the integrated Intel adapter. It was... just about playable, if not pleasant.

But yeah, if we take 'run' to mean 'at an smooth and comfortable framerate', then the answer is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,316 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Them integrated graphics will surprise you. On a couple of occasions Optimus crapped out on me and launched BF4 on the integrated Intel adapter. It was... just about playable, if not pleasant.

But yeah, if we take 'run' to mean 'at an smooth and comfortable framerate', then the answer is no.

I tried BF4 on the IGP of my 4670K and I got about 25fps at lowest settings at 720p - and that would be a lot more powerful than an i3's IGP.

Given that Arkham Knight runs at about 30% the level it should be, I would be surprised if you could get more than single digit average fps with most mobile intel IGPs. For comparison, Arkham Origins actually ran pretty well on the Intel IGPs on lowest settings and was a very hardware friendly game, so there really is no excuse for Arkham Knight performing so dreadfully!

Good link here of Origin benchmarks for everything from mobile IGP's (admittedly i7's) to desktop setups.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Benchmarked.105492.0.html

• Advertisement

Good link here of Origin benchmarks for everything from mobile IGP's (admittedly i7's) to desktop setups.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Benchmarked.105492.0.html

The HD4600 + 4702MQ on that list is what's in my laptop, hard to believe you could just about get away with playing Arkham Origins on medium with integrated graphics. :eek: I remember the days when the integrated chips could barely handle HD video.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

Somebody please help , I'm going mad trying to remember the name of a game that somebody here recommended buying in the steam sale last week.
    It was only a couple of euro ,about an old mansion , like on a stormy night , and being the only person in the house , finding clue's or unlocking room's etc ,I think the jist was to find out what happened to the people in the house.
    I remember looking it up on steam, but had bought a load by then, but it was not my usual kind of thing, as I'm more fps , playing wolfenstein , the old blood at the moment, now I'm going crazy trying to remember the name of it , can any of ye please help.

dslamjack wrote: »
    Somebody please help , I'm going mad trying to remember the name of a game that somebody here recommended buying in the steam sale last week.
    It was only a couple of euro ,about an old mansion , like on a stormy night , and being the only person in the house , finding clue's or unlocking room's etc ,I think the jist was to find out what happened to the people in the house.
    I remember looking it up on steam, but had bought a load by then, but it was not my usual kind of thing, as I'm more fps , playing wolfenstein , the old blood at the moment, now I'm going crazy trying to remember the name of it , can any of ye please help.

Gone Home?

Fair due's Maximus , that the one , holy moley i only pressed the post reply button and you had the answer , am lost for word's , Thank's

p.s I should have bought it in the sale , it's 19.99 euro's now , I think it was 2 euro's in the sale, ah well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

p.s I should have bought it in the sale , it's 19.99 euro's now , I think it was 2 euro's in the sale, ah well

Shop around https://www.g2a.com/gone-home-cd-key-steam-global.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

It's good but worth a fiver max

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Anyone have final fantasy 10 remastered on ps3? Or knows where I can get it at a cheap price please mail me. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

-Vega- wrote: »
    Anyone have final fantasy 10 remastered on ps3? Or knows where I can get it at a cheap price please mail me. Thanks :)

Is it on sale here?
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/24/fresh-playstation-store-deals-on-battlefield-hardline-and-japanese-classics/

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

erkifino wrote: »

Thanks! Im a pc gamer, literally just bought the ps3 today so I can play this game :p Cheers for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Two bargains on the PS Store right now. The Ico & Shadow of Colossus HD Collection for €10 (was €20) and Demon's Souls for €5 (was €20).

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood on the XB1 and PS4 is 17.49 in Argos at the moment.

Fez is free on EU PSN. PS4, PS3 and PSVita (Free/100 percent off)

http://ift.tt/1egyPfn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Skerries wrote: »
    Fez is free on EU PSN. PS4, PS3 and PSVita (Free/100 percent off)

http://ift.tt/1egyPfn

Says its a trial when you buy it.

which system do you have?

• Advertisement

How To Survive: Storm Warning Edition PS4 Free in the EU region. (FREE/100% Off)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

which system do you have?

Both ps3 and 4.
    I'm just going by the confirmation email which has (trial) at the end of the title.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

How To Survive: Storm Warning Edition PS4 Free in the EU region. (FREE/100% Off)

I have a PSN account from when I had a PS3 years ago and I was able to get this despite never owning or using my PSN account log in on a PS4. I might never play it but it'll come in handy if I ever get a PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭boardbro

Dishonored 2 (Steam) £24.99 / €35.19 @ CDKeys
    This is swell price but if anyone finds a cheaper preorder let me know and i'll cancel this preorder

Mad Max (Steam) €25.14 @ CDKeys
    good movie for the game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Battlefield 4 for €8

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battl..._aref=74dth566

8.44 or 8 with the 5% code from their facebook page.

Grand Theft Auto V 5 PC €39.63

Is gta v pc much bettor than console? I ask because i found a pretty cheap sale on cdkeys and considering buying it

Zuma's Revenge free on Origin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Hey does anyone know where I could pick up Arkham Asylum and Arkham City for cheap on the 360? Preferably digital download!

• Advertisement

Advertisement