Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 best price?

Options
  • 11-05-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm getting a Ps4 with Watch Dogs on the 27th of May so I was looking to pick up a copy of Fifa 14 aswell.
    I noticed the game is out several months and the price is still quite high :confused:
    Anyway I'm wondering if anyone happens to know of a cheaper price than I could find after doing some searching?, £42 from Tesco, roughly €52 I think.
    I wouldn't mind paying that much if the game was released recently.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Best bet would be to have a look on adverts or done deal for a copy i say you can find one for €40 euros or if your near a CEX you might find one there to.

I picked up a copy of one of them Facebook things for sale page for €30 for one of the lads if thats any good to you have a look on them as well

Advertisement