Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing holograms

Options
  • 05-05-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi does anyone know you can possible print a hologram on a transparent sheet to use as a security feature on pvc security card.

I no you can buy hologram stickers but I wanted one with my logo on it without having to order in a large quantity of custom stickers. Is there any ink I can put into my printer that will give it that rainbow effect? I have heard of pearl ex holograms but that would be no good for the tiny little logo i want printed on the pvc card. Is there any type of holographic film/foil that is transparent put when you pint on it the logo comes out as a hologram.

I doubt I will get much of a reply for this thread but if you have any suggestions at all they would be welcomed.

P.s I am not going to buy a lazer printer for such a small job.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement