Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 Releases

• 05-05-2014 6:51pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For discussing all albums that have come out in 2014. For the sake of this thread, we'll use it for albums that have received an Irish release date in 2014, even though they may have been released elsewhere last year (eg, Cassadee Pope's Frame by Frame, Luke Bryan's Crash My Party, etc)

I wasn't a fan of the latest Eric Church album, if I'm honest. It's taken about six listens before I can even like it a lot. I'm starting to have a bit more love for it though.

I DID enjoy Jennifer Nettle's "That Girl". It's really different to Sugarland, but in a great way. She has some of the best vocals around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I love Crash My Party, just like I love every other Luke Bryan album. I love that when I really love an album I go through cycles of having different favourite tracks. I love the diversity in CMP, as well as the fact there's more tracks that Tailgates and Tanlines!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Might as well stick this in here.... anyone know when there will be a new Zac Brown Band CD?
    He had the few new songs in Itunes which are coming out on an EP soon, but I'd rather wait for a full length CD.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I think it'll be like what Blake Shelton did a few years back, a couple of small EPs rather than one big album.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Has anyone else listened to the preview songs from Miranda Lambert's new album? I can't wait for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Is 'Automatic' one of them? I adore that song, can listen to it all day. Funny enough I've hated most of her previous stuff, except 'baggage claim'.

• Advertisement

Yup! Automatic and Somethin' Bad are officially released, CMT has another eight songs up to stream. It's very different, in a great way. There's a lot more co-writing on this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 edwardmp2

brad paisleys new stuff is amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MontyChips

Really enjoying Willie Nelson's new album 'Band of Brothers'. Would recommend it!

Waiting for "The Trailer Song" to be released onto Irish iTunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Waiting for "The Trailer Song" to be released onto Irish iTunes.

The waiting is almost over.
    the Trailer Song will be available from the 30th of June :)

Go and buy it ladies and gentlemen! :D

• Advertisement

Angaleena Presley's solo debut, American Middle Class, has a release date of October 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Is she good citygirl? Haven't heard of her. Any relation to Elvis?

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Is she good citygirl? Haven't heard of her. Any relation to Elvis?

No relation, AFAIK. She's the only brunette in Pistol Annies.

Lady Antebellum have announced their new album, "747", will be released September 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

I see Lucinda Williams has a new double album out. May have to purchase this as its not on Spotify yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭susanlinda823

Im in love with anything Eric Church as well Luke Bryons new album is fantastic! Florida Georgia lines new album is worth a listen as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Garth Brooks new album, Man Against Machine is out on Monday.

Trisha Yearwood's new album, Prizefighter, the week after.

Advertisement