Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Tap The White

Options
  • 04-05-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭

So this is the latest flappy bird type craze I believe. Simple layout, tap the black squares and don't tap the white.

High score in Arcade: 422 and can't seem to get anywhere near it since. Stupid simple addictive game...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Smartphones have brought in a wave of stupidly lazy apps that pass as 'games'...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭Doodee

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Smartphones have brought in a wave of stupidly lazy apps that pass as 'games'...

Was exactly the same with social before it and flash games before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I think its a great game! :O

Good to pass time when sitting in the GP's office or whatever waiting to be seen :D

569 here I started to develop triple vision though from playing it so I gave it break after the high score XD

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Abalamic

Miike wrote: »
    I think its a great game! :O

Yes I would have to agree with you, although like most games it has its flaws. I think its too similar to flappy bird and gets old too fast and to be honest I'm already a bit sick of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Abalamic wrote: »
    Yes I would have to agree with you, although like most games it has its flaws. I think its too similar to flappy bird and gets old too fast and to be honest I'm already a bit sick of it

Yeah I'm sick of it already also :o still a good craic while it lasted though! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement